Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I now pronounce you husband and wife

WE ARE MARRIED!!!!

The day was absolutely perfect. I don't think anything could have made that day any better. We had a few minor hiccups through out the day, but in the end I was married to my best friend and nothing could have made me happier.

Yesterday we came back from our Cancun honeymoon which was fantastic. We had no WiFi, so no Facebook, email, or web surfing and it was a very welcomed break. We bonded as a family and of course, became very tan! I think my favorite part of the entire trip was finally swimming with dolphins. I have been obsessed with dolphins since I was about five years old and if i'm being entirely truthful, we picked Cancun because I would be able to swim with dolphins there( I wanted to be a marine biologist, but we live in a land locked state). We both discovered we have a passion for snorkeling. It was something neither of us had ever done and was so much fun! Our resort was all inclusive so we pretty much spend our honeymoon laying on the beach, sipping Bahama mamas, and soaking up sunshine. 


Now, that we are home I finally get to fall into the official wife role! I haven't legally been able to change my name yet because our marriage license hasn't came back. I'm so ready to legally have the same last name as my husband. 



Here are some pictures from my camera. I'll post professional ones as soon as I get them (which should be Saturday).




 This is my best friend/ matron of honor
 Little sister/maid of honor
 pretty bouquet shot :)
 We did a sort of first look. We put a barrier between us so we couldn't see each other, but could still talk to   one another. It was really great.
 My beautiful cake
Our first dance 


No comments:

Post a Comment