Saturday, December 28, 2013

The catch up game!

I am so ready to start blogging about my mommy life! I have missed blogging quite a lot over the past 8 weeks and I have so much to catch everyone up on!

Walker will be 2 months old on Sunday! I can't believe how quickly he has grown. I will be doing monthly posts on that for sure. We also started cloth diapering yesterday (love it so far!) and I have begun to do my research on Attachment parenting. I am very enthusiastic about it and have just began my reading on the topic so i'm sure there will be posts about that!

I have fallen into the role of stay at home mom. For as much as I love this time with my boy, I am very excited to begin working next fall. I am looking into adoption agencies hoping to find a job within that part of my field.

Ben and I have had a rocky start to parenthood. We stopped communicating when Walker was born and have since resulted in a lot of tension in our relationship. We are working through it. I have become incredibly sensitive and take everything he says as an attack. I know that the blame isn't entirely on me, but that is something I need to begin working on. I have to remember that I am a better mommy when I am a good wife.

Ben and I are going to start working out together! I want to lose 50 pounds this year and as my new years resolution I want to work out 3x a week. I am hoping to start a weekly check in with myself to hold myself accountable! My friends and I are also participating in the color run again in April, but this time we want to run it! I start training for that the first of January as well.

Ryder has taken to Walker for the most part. He isn't entirely happy about his arrival, but he doesn't hate him either. I figure within time they will grow to love each other.

Thats about it! I swear I'm jumping back on the wagon and promise at least a post a week! Here's some of Walker's newborn pictures since I never posted them!







No comments:

Post a Comment