I feel like such a failure when it comes to blogging! I always want to, but feel I never have time. I am going to try to start making it a priority to update at least once a week.
Here's whats going on: I decided to not take the job at the tanning salon. At this time I am taking 12 hours of school and doing an internship for 20 hours a week. I don't think I could work right now and make my marriage work. I don't think it would be physically possible. Plus with Ben still working nights we would never see each other.
My office is complete! YAY! I don't have any pictures just yet, but hopefully soon. We painted it a pale yellow and it has a very vintage feel to it. I absolutely love it and I love having a space that is all mine where I can go to get away from the noise in the house. I needed this just so I could attempt to finish school this year :)
There is nothing else really happening here. We are settling into our schedules and trying to figure out how this semesters is going to work for both of us. Things are a little hectic and we are living by our calender in hopes of figuring out who has to be here when or what bills need to be paid by what date. I'm hoping things even out here in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment