Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'M PREGNANT

Thats right! Thursday around 9 pm I took the first test at 7 DPO and there was the tiniest faint of a line. I proceeded to pee on everything I could get my hands on up until about 10 minutes ago when I finally got this...


I'm awake at 6:00 AM because I had a dream I lost the baby and I just knew I needed to take a digital (every one that I had taken up to this point was negative and I was starting to worry) finally my positive!

I could not be more excited, scared, happy, nervous, and thankful. Looks like my TTC blog has moved on to a pregnancy blog. 

Baby S is due October 23rd, 2013

7 comments:

  1. Ah! Congratulations!!! :D So happy for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you and I will continue to keep you and baby in my prayers.

    Oh and I LOVE the new layout and design!!!! Looks Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am so excited and happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats! Love your blog & glad to be following now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!

    http://www.nadanadalimonada.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH!!! congrats girl!!!!! :)
    your blog is so cute!
    stopping by from emilytheduncan.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete