Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Update


This week has been fairly uneventful, which was actually really nice. Baby seems to be doing great. I'm ordering the Sonoline B doppler next week so we can start listening to baby at home! 
Ours is green though so it's "neutral" haha

We also spent all day yesterday working in our flower bed! I do not have a green thumb, in fact I kill almost every plant that I touch. So, yesterday we planted some Inpatients in our flower boxes and some Begonias in our flower bed. I love them! We also bought a weed-eater and a few other small gardening things. We will see if I can manage to keep them alive! Ben took me out for Chinese food afterwards because I have been craving it like crazy for about a week now. So good and work the 30 minute drive to my favorite Chinese restaurant. 

This whole week has been spent on my capstone paper. I just don't feel very confident in what I have written. I know my professor won't fail me, but I just want an A so badly. 

We have a doctor appointment on Wednesday! It's our 12 week appointment (Hello 2nd tri!). We are so excited to hear baby's heartbeat again. Other than than everything is just moving along over here. We had an extremely productive weekend which I am happy about. :)

2 comments:

  1. I forgot if you were who I talked to about this!! Get it from eBay!!! Around $50 and that includes tax AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's where I found mine! I can't wait to order it!

    ReplyDelete