Guess who has two thumbs and is graduating next Saturday? THIS GIRL
Today is my last day of school for a YEAR. This concept is flooring me. No more papers, tests, grades, or endless emails. I have no idea how I can even begin to know what I will do with all of my free time. So I need a list of things that have to be accomplished this summer. I will be *hopefully* working at the daycare all summer, but I will still have some serious down time.
-Deep clean the house: Our home hasn't been really super cleaned since we moved in. I want to focus on a room at a time until I hit the entire house.
-Start birthing classes: I can't wait to attend these classes with Ben.
-Paint the nursery: obviously, we can't start this until we know the gender of our baby. However I can't wait to start!
-Spend as much time with my best friend as I can: I know she isn't going anywhere, but my priorities are about to drastically shift from friends and fun to baby.
-Spend at least one night a week devoted to loving my husband: Babies change your relationship. I want to go out for ice cream, cook fun dinners, go swimming, and spend random nights in hotels. I also want to have movie nights at home with popcorn and cuddles. Point being I want as much time for us as we can get right now.
-Complete one pinterest craft a month: I have a huge list of these.
-Continue to go walking each night with Ben and Ryder: We walk about 1-4 miles a day with our dog, Ryder. It's really great bonding time
-Continue to garden
-Paint my bathroom
-Sleep in as late as I can on Saturdays
I feel like this list is very possible. Starting next week I will focus on my health and the health of our baby (oh and blogging. I promise to get better at this.)
Congratulations, what a great time to take a year off!! Sounds like that list will keep you plenty busy for awhile.
ReplyDelete