Size of baby? Baby is the size of a LIME!
Maternity clothes? Yup. All over that.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: I'm having a hard time sleeping through the night due to the fact that I have to pee every three seconds.
Best moment this week: I think I felt baby move. I can't be sure just yet though!
Miss Anything? Sleeping like a normal person and beer/wine
Movement: I think I felt baby move. No guarantees yet.
Food cravings: Pickles is the main one. I love apples still and chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: None of that thank goodness!
Symptoms: None really.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.
Gender prediction: I'm still not 100% but I still think boy. We will find out May 25th at the gender reveal party!
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Feeling baby move! and May 23rd for my birthday and our gender ultrasound! My 25th for the gender reveal party!!!!!


I remember the first time I felt my first son move. It kinda feels like a flutter. I was so excited. The best feeling ever!!
ReplyDelete