is not my friend.
I hate not being able to sleep. I have been feeling really crampy and unwell the last two days so Ben is making me rest, and nothing is worse then having nothing to do when you can't sleep.
Then again, waking up at 4am and not being able to go back to sleep is pretty terrible as well.
I have turned my attention to planning a tiny babymoon for the hubs and I next weekend. I'm thinking since I will be 35 weeks pregnant I shouldn't go to far away from home. Oklahoma City is only two hours from home and it offers a few fun activities we can do. I'm think the zoo, OKC memorial, IMAX movie, nice dinners, and swimming for two whole days sounds amazing. I'm just hoping Ben is down for it as well.
Thursday is my next doctors appointment. I don't think it will be anything special, but I will be asking her about these cramps. I have never experienced this before so I have no idea if it's a serious issue or not. Dr. google has me terrified thinking it could be preterm labor or just dehydration. Pregnant women should not be allowed to google things. End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment