and I mean real solids! Tomorrow kicks off Walker's first real solids and we are starting with avocados!
We have decided to do homemade baby food for a few reasons, but the main one is that it is way cheaper to make his food then buy it from the store.
So here goes nothing! I have been reluctant to start solids because I don't want to start him before he his ready. Tonight at dinner it was easy to tell the boy is super interested in food! He will stare at anyone who has food in their hand. So for I am so excited to see how he handles it. We will still be nursing before he gets solids each time because the bulk of his nutrition will still come from breast milk. I'm thinking he will start getting his food in the early afternoon around noonish. I will post with pictures on how he handles it!
For information on how to prepare avocados for your little one visit Stormy over at Life's a Dance . She has a schedule for introducing solids to your little one that we will be following.

No comments:
Post a Comment