Saturday, March 29, 2014

Two fantastic Target deals

This week I bought an Ergo for $50 (originally $115), and a Chicco Nextfit carseat for $150 (originally $280). Target was offering two $20 off coupons, a 20% coupon, and for the Ergo a $20 gift card. The carseat was also on sale for $223 I believe. I knew these were steals. 

Walker loves the Ergo! I currently own a Infantino carrier that neither W or I really like. He always fights me when I try to wear him. I had my eye on an Ergo for awhile, and to be perfectly honest I wanted the Camel color instead of the Galaxy. I have since really started liking the Galaxy print. Here is a picture of our first ever back carry 

I look pretty rough, but we both really enjoyed it. The only other carrier I want is a Tula.


The Chicco Nextfit is the steal of the year for this momma! I had been researching over the last few weeks trying to decide between the Chicco Nextfit and the Britex Marathon (currently we are a Britex family). The two deciding factors came down to this sale and the fact that a friend of mine told me that children ABOVE the 50th percentile grow out of the Britex earlier due to the short shells. We plan to do extended rear facing and I read this seat is great for that! I am waiting till he sits by himself to switch him, but I knew we would need a new seat in the next month. Here is the seat 


I am ecstatic over these finds! Any other mommas take advantage of the Target coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment