I have always thought that since my husband got to surprise me with the proposal, I would like to surprise him when I find out i'm pregnant.
So here is my plan:
I'm hoping to call my best friend and get her in on this since it will be a long project.
1) Go to a party supply store and buy 50 pink balloons and 50 blue balloons
2) fill my living room full of balloons
3) that a card (I have yet to find this) and this onsie (https://www.etsy.com/transaction/110014065) laying in the middle of our coffee table.
4)Wait until DH comes home from work....
5) have my best friend record his reaction
I know this plan could take awhile to go into action, but I am soooo excited! I just ordered the onsie, and I plan on ordering a "future mommy" t-shirt after the holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment