Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We just got home from midnight mass with my dad. I hadn't been to mass in forever and it was very refreshing.

Tomorrow, we have Ben's family in the morning and then my dad's family in the late afternoon. Both families have some big surprise happening and I can't wait to see what it is. I love everything about Christmas, especially just sitting around drinking coffee and enjoying having my family all in one place at one time.

All Christmas things aside, everything here is going pretty well. I know I shouldn't assume that I am going to ovulate this cycle, but I am really hopeful that I will. Right now I'm on CD 11 and I see no signs of ovulation (Granted, this is my first cycle temping off BC, so what the heck do I know). Fingers crossed that I'll figure out this charting thing quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment