I took my last BC pill last night and started my last withdrawal bleeding! I have no intentions of getting pregnant this cycle, I know that it takes the average couple around 6 months to get pregnant, but there is something so exciting about throwing our the BC pills and letting whatever happens happen.
I have been charting for about a month now. I feel like I am getting way better at this. At first, it was difficult to remember to take my temp each morning but it has all kind of fallen into place. Weekends however are way more difficult.
On a completely different note, the tragedy in Connecticut has been weighing on my mind the last few days. I keep seeing those sweet babies faces all over the news and I just want to hug my niece and never let her go. The Newtown community has been and will be in my thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment