Friday, May 3, 2013

15 weeks

This week I don't have a picture for you. I left my car at the shop with my chalk in it :(

Baby news:
-I think I felt movement! I'm starting to feel more sure that I felt movement. It feels like tiny little flutters or pokes. So exciting.
-Baby S can see light this week and will move away from it! He/she can also hear as of Wednesday. I can't wait to be able to talk to baby.


Life news:
-One of my best friends got engaged tonight! I am sooo excited for her! This was long over due. She is 39 weeks pregnant with their second child. I can not wait to help plan this wedding.
-I graduate in a WEEK!
I believe I have the nursery all planned, but I won't reveal until we know baby's gender( May 25th!) :)
-My great grandmother passed away last night. I will be traveling with my dad to Iowa for the funeral this week. Very sad.


I have been very busy this past week. After next week life should slow down a bit. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment