Wednesday, May 8, 2013

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a Avocado!
Maternity clothes? Yup. All over that. 
Stretch marks? None yet. I think I will get some though
Sleep: I'm having a hard time sleeping through the night. I spent the last three days in Iowa so that wasn't helpful.
Best moment this week: I am certain I felt the baby move! I also got to hear his/her heartbeat. 163 beats per minute.
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night. 
Movement: Yes! Some very light fluttering!
Food cravings: Pickles is the main one. I love steak right now too.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None of that thank goodness!
Symptoms: Pregnancy insomnia, overactive bladder, and acne. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.  
Gender prediction: I'm back on the fence. Dang it.
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: graduation on Saturday!


I have a huge baby bump, and I have only gained a pound!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have gained 8-9 pounds and basically have no bump....

    ReplyDelete