How far along? 18 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a sweet potato!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am never going back to regular clothes again.
Stretch marks? Yes I have one. I am really upset about it.
Sleep: Has been really good! I am always so tired.
Best moment this week: We had our gender ultrasound! HOwever, we won't know the gender until our gender reveal party tomorrow.
Miss Anything? Beer. I really want a budlight lime
Movement: Yes! Ben felt it this week too!
Food cravings: Chick fil a. I am obsessed.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None of that thank goodness!
Symptoms: Pregnancy insomnia, overactive bladder, and acne. Oh Round Ligament Pains.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.
Gender prediction: I'm back on the fence. Dang it.
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party tomorrow!

Hey girl! I'm your newest follower! Excited to see what you're having! :) Gender reveal parties are so fun!
ReplyDeletevery cute!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl :)
ReplyDelete