How far along? 17 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of an onion!
Maternity clothes? Yup. However I can still fit in some of my old shirts
Stretch marks? Yes I have one. I am really upset about it.
Sleep: Has been really good!
Best moment this week: Graduating from college and getting my doppler
Miss Anything? Beer. I really want a budlight lime
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Candy of all kinds. I now despise pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None of that thank goodness!
Symptoms: Pregnancy insomnia, overactive bladder, and acne.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.
Gender prediction: I'm back on the fence. Dang it.
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: My ultrasound/birthday next week! Then our gender reveal party!


We have the same doppler! (:
ReplyDelete