Friday, June 7, 2013

20 weeks HALF WAY THERE!

How far along? 20 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a Banana!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am never going back to regular clothes again.
Stretch marks? Yes I have one. None other then that. I still haven't gained a single pound.
Sleep: Has been really good! I am always so tired.
Best moment this week: We had our anatomy scan this week! He is absolutely perfect!
Miss Anything? Roller coasters. We spent the week in Florida.
Movement: Yes! His kicks are getting way more fierce.
Food cravings: Nothing specific this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Over that luckily.
Symptoms: RLP, and acne. Other then that I am doing wonderful!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.  

Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: I started my job this week. I can't wait to have all kinds of fun with my kiddos this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment