Friday, June 14, 2013

21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks
Size of baby? Little man is the size of a pomegranate 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I am never going back to regular clothes again.
Stretch marks? Yes I have one. None other then that. I still haven't gained a single pound, unbelievably. 
Sleep: Has been really good! I am always so tired.
Best moment this week: Little man started kicking like crazy! We also started his nursery!
Miss Anything? Laying on my tummy. 
Movement: Yes! His kicks are getting way more fierce.
Food cravings: Brownie with ice cream on top haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Over that luckily.
Symptoms: Other then feeling him move, I have been great. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, all the time.  

Gender: BOY! So excited!
Labor Signs: None and hopefully it stays that way for a long time.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Can't wait to have it all done!



Also, the green is only an accent wall! Oh, and I promise it's not as bright as it looks here!

1 comment:


  1. You look great! And yay for being over half way there!!

    http://www.nadanadalimonada.com

    ReplyDelete