Monday, August 12, 2013

29 weeks, Taylor Swift, and 3D ultrasound

I have been so busy (and tired!) that I haven't had a chance to really update this week!  This week was my glucose test which I passed with flying colors! It wasn't terrible, but it also wasn't something I would want to do again anytime soon. We also start two week appointments now. Walker will be here is about 10 weeks! 

Wednesday I went to the Taylor Swift concert! She is an absolutely amazing performer! If you haven't been to her concert before, you have to go. Red has been, by far, my favorite album of hers ever. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go!



We also had our 3D ultrasound this weekend! I can't believe how much little man looks like me. He had his hands up during the majority of the ultrasound (little stinker), but he did allow us a few good shots. He even pulled his feet up to his face at one point! I can't believe how perfect he is. Come on October! I am ready to cuddle this little boy.







He has his daddy's nose. Thats for sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment