where I said I was leaving Walker and Ben to go to a bachelorette party out of state? Well, that isn't happening anymore.
I was having nightmares over leaving. The whole thought rocked my daily life. I would cry just talking about it. So, in the end I decided it would be best for my family if I opted out. Lets be honest, I wouldn't be any fun anyways.
When I finally worked up the courage to tell the bride, she was SO understanding. In retrospect, it was silly of me to be worried about telling her. She is a mom of two under 3. She gets it and she didn't want me to feel bad about not going. It really made me appreciate how amazing my friends are.
This is the part where I am going to brag about them for a bit. I have two absolutely amazing friends. One is D and the other is C (they don't know this blog exists. I am a closet blogger so I don't feel its fair to share their real names without their permission). While they rarely agree with me in terms of parenting decisions, we support each other regardlessly. Between the three of us there are 4 kids, yes we are out numbered. I have been friends with both since high school and I am so thankful that I have them as a built in support system. I am seriously so lucky.
I am so excited to be celebrating D's wedding in March.
Good for you! I'm glad you stuck to what felt right :) Are you bringing Walker to her wedding in March? I have a wedding 4 months after our baby will be born and I don't know what to do (I actually don't even know if we'll be allowed to bring the baby either).
ReplyDelete