Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You took your infant where?!


Yup folks. You heard it right. I took my 3 month old to the movie theater. 

Best Frozen GIFs from Frozen Clips - Dancing
In fact, we went to see Frozen. TWICE. 


So not only did I take my infant to a movie. I took him to the same movie twice. 
If your haven't seen Frozen, get in your car immediately, drive to your local theater, buy a ticket to the next showing, try not to fall in love with ever character. No, but seriously this movie was worth seeing twice. 

In my defense though, I saw it the first time with my best friend and the second time with Ben. It was equally awesome the second time. 

So how did I do it? I lazor beamed anyone who gave me a mean look. 

Ok ok. I brought my hoppy pillow and little man nursed and slept the WHOLE time, both times. 

Best Frozen GIFs from Frozen Clips - Best Jump
Yeah I was a little nervous. But we made it through. 
It was almost to easy. We also went to matinee movies just in case he decided to scream blood murder during the quietest parts of the movie. 

In fact, here is a picture of my sweet boy right after we saw the movie, for the first time. 


Seriously, this is my ring tone now. LOVE this song :)



No comments:

Post a Comment