Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CD 25

Here we are 7DPO. Nothing new on the home front. I'm preparing to go back to school on Monday and fully dreading it. I have to drive two hours to get to class every Monday until I graduate in May. I'm also completing my grad school application. I swear applying to college was never this stressful. I hate how obsessive I become when it comes to completing things way before the deadline. The application isn't due till Feb. 1st, but I want it done within the week. Currently, I have my sister reading over my essay to check for grammatical errors. I am by far the worst grammar student on the planet.

In TTC world, I have broken my vow to not test before 8 DPO. I took an HPT tonight fully knowing my chances of it being negative. When it was stark white (with the excepting of the control line) I wasn't too let down. I don't expect this cycle to work. I see girls on the bump who have been trying for 6+ months and I want to set myself up for that. I never intended for our first month TTC to be our only month TTC. The only reason I broke down and tested in the first place was because I received these today:
I can not wait to surprise Ben with them. I can see why some people choose to wait to buy baby items.

No comments:

Post a Comment