Happy Saturday! How was your Friday? Ours was fantastic. We went on our date night (as mentioned in below post). It was Ben's company work party. The theme was casino night, so we drank, danced, and played blackjack all night long. They were raffling off prizes so instead of money you played blackjack with tickets. It was a blast.
Now on to Snuggle Saturday!
This weeks topic is most embarrassing story. I have a few that will never grace the internet, so my next best one is high school. Unfortunately I don't mean high school as a whole (although those 4 years were pretty embarrassing!). One day in my senior year, it poured rain. It poured so much that our gym was leaking. So I was running down the hall way almost late for class, but not quite. When my foot found a puddle of water and I slipped backwards. All I know is one minute I was running, and the next minute I was staring at the ceiling.
Did I mention I had a skirt on? Yeah. I showed my superman underwear (I was/am the person who loved boy superhero underwear. No judging!) to the entire senior hall. In my moment of "did that seriously just happen?" I just laid on the ground until a teacher forced me to get up. In my head the longer I stayed on the ground the more likely that I would fade into the ground.
My friends still laugh about that to this day!

Oh my goodness... falling or slipping is always sooo embarrassing!! eep! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad that was in high school and over!
Thanks for linking up with us! Oh and I added your link to my link up tool so others could see your post. Be sure to check others out! :)
http://www.lovesarahk.com/2013/01/snuggle-saturday-week-2-fart-goes-long.html
I have so many stories of falling down! About a year ago, I was walking into work and carrying my purse, laptop bag, lunchbox, and wearing these platform wedges that were just a little too loose at the ankle straps. Somehow, the shoe slid to the side and I went crashing to the ground in between all the cubicles like 3 feet away from my office door. My boss and several co-workers came out to find me sprawled out on the floor. It seemed like an eternity, but my friend said I popped right up and said I was fine. Glad I'm not the only clumsy girl out there!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a great night!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL, poor thing. I have so been there thinking, maybe if I am really still the ground will open up and swallow me... lol. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us! :)
ReplyDelete