Thursday, January 24, 2013

God gave me you


TTC Update: Today marks CD 11. I haven't ovulated yet this month, but last month I didn't O until CD 18 so I'm not concerned yet. I'm using two OPKs a day (around 10 AM and 6PM) so I'm hoping
to catch my surge. Last month I used Answer brand OPKs and this month I have Wondfos so we will
see how that works out. 

Now on to my amazing husband: I can home today from my internship to see this
My husband got me flowers for absolutely no reason besides to say that he loves me and was thinking 
about me today. The bottom picture is of our "I love you because" board. I saw the idea on pinterest and couldn't turn down the opportunity. It's an absolutely great way to remind yourself to be thankful
of your spouse for the simple things. We write anything from "I love you because you did the dishes" to "I love you because your smile lights up my day". It's perfect to wake up in the morning and 
find a new random message telling me how much I am appreciated and it's great to write a message
knowing that it will make my husband feel the same way. 

I have learned through my 6 months of marriage that it's not something you take lightly. Marriage is a life choice and you have to work at it every day. This is just a small way to ensure that we know how much the other person cares. 

I'm so glad I found my happily every after with a man who is not necessarily perfect, but perfect for me.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute way to say "I love you". Do you still have the pin? I am interested in making this I love you board for my hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW how sweet and those are some beautiful flowers. Love the "I love you" board too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes here is the link http://pinterest.com/pin/109071622195059178/ that should take you to my pinterest board with the pin :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete