So I should ovulate tomorrow or the next day. I'll take either at this point. I am just stoked to have a positive right now. Two week wait here I come!
Something about this cycles just feels right. The baby would be born roughly around October 23rd. Ben is an October baby and really wanted an October baby (I know we can't plan the month our child is born, but we can hope). I would be game for a November baby too, so all hope is not lost on this cycle. In all honesty, I just want a healthy baby. I could care less what gender it is or what month it's born, just as long as it comes into this world healthy I will be satisfied.
Fingers crossed, hopefully this will be our cycle. I'm hoping to wait until 12 DPO to test, but I have a feeling I'll give in at 10 DPO. I am just so excited!
I am not sure what all those things stand for but is this a Positive Pregnancy Test??!!!!???
ReplyDeleteI wish. It's an ovulation test. It tells me when I ovulate to better time things :)
ReplyDeleteOh ok! I thought at first it was then as I kept reading I was confused, ha (it doesn't take much to confuse me) BUT I am going to keep praying for y'all and can't wait for this to the the PT :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Hopefully, I'll have great news in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete