I am so behind on this weeks update.
I am 38 weeks and 4 days right now. Contractions are almost a daily thing at this point. We are trying to get little man to come whenever he is ready. At my doctors appointment I was dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. We joked about me having the baby this weekend, clearly that isn't going to happen.
I am still on the fence about wanting him here. I want him here, but at the same time I like having him right below my heart. I can't imagine a safer place for him. I am also terrified of all the things that come along with becoming a mother. I can't wait to hold my baby boy, but I am in no rush to force him out.
This weekend was also the OU vs Texas game. OU was favored to win by 14 points, yet the unthinkable happened. We lose to the longhorn 36-20. I don't do well with my team losing, and I am still a little bitter about it. I think it's because I didn't wear an OU shirt yesterday (none of them fit me, next child I will be investing in an OU maternity shirt).
At this point, I am going to guess there will be a week 39 photo. We have decided to not induce until 41 weeks, so a little over 2 weeks tops!

No comments:
Post a Comment