Okay this my first time posting from my phone so bare with me!
How far along? 8 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a raspberry
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still exhausted all the time.
Best moment this week: seeing an hearing little ones heartbeat. I never knew I could love someone so much that was that tiny.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having unlimited amounts of Dr. Pepper.
Movement: Bean was moving on the ultrasound. S/he was dancing around. It was precious. I can't feel it though.
Food cravings: Fruit, specifically strawberries and pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I threw my guts up for the first Nd hopefully only time last Saturday. Baby does not like Chinese food.
Symptoms: Sore breasts, bleeding gums, bloat, exhaustion, pregnancy brain, and nausea.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.
Have you started to show yet: Nope, still bloated though.
Gender prediction: I have a boy vibe but all the old wives tales say its a girl....
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: 2nd tri! And April 10th for our next appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment