It's spring break! WHOO HOO! I spent this entire day catching up on some school stuff, and I'm still not even close to done.
Monday: I went to school and had dinner with my sister. I'm so glad I get to spend time with her.
Wednesday: Our first doctors appointment! I never made a full update, but I'll add some details here. We had the ultrasound and baby was perfect. My midwife changes our due date to 10/21, but I'm still partial to 10/23 so I'm sticking with it! We even got to see baby wiggle on the screen! Ben cried, and I realized at that moment I couldn't love my little family any more if I tried. This was something we had created together, how magical. I go back in on Tuesday for my genetics appointment and then our next appointment in April 10th which will include all the blood work, pap smear, etc. pretty much all the stuff I hate the most, but I am still so excited!
Friday: We spent the evening with friends. I love Friday nights.
Saturday: I helped host a baby shower for a good friend of mine who is due the first of May. Then, Ben and I went to see a movie, Identity Theft, it was hilarious and totally worth watching!
Sunday: Slept in and dinner with my dad.
All in all last week was amazing. This week I am focusing on school work, house work, and napping haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment