Wednesday, March 20, 2013

9 weeks

How far along? 9 weeks
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a green olive
Maternity clothes? Nope, however I broke down and bought a bellaband. So comfy. 
Stretch marks? None and I hope I never see them :)
Sleep: So sleep, but I'm still sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Reaching week 9! So close to 2nd tri!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having unlimited amounts of Dr. Pepper and starbucks coffee. My jeans fitting perfectly.
Movement: I know s/he is moving around in there, I just can't feel it.
Food cravings: Pickles, Cherrios, and peanut butter
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been really good this week! A few little nauseous moments, nothing that lasted more than 10 minutes. 
Symptoms: Sore breasts, bleeding gums, bloat, exhaustion, pregnancy brain, and nausea. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 80% of the time, moody 20% for absolutely no reason.
Have you started to show yet: I can see the bottom of my belly curving out, but no one else would be able to tell. 
Gender prediction: I have a boy vibe but all the old wives tales say its a girl....
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: April 10th for our next appointment!



-We started calling baby "Little Foot", Ben has an obsession with dinosaurs.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! And you look beautiful. Maybe it is a boy and you can do the nursery in dinosaurs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We plan on a dinosaur nursery for a boy and an owl/vintage nursery for a girl :)
    I am SO ready to know which our little foot will be!!!

    ReplyDelete