Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday update

I thought I would start a tradition this week of writing a weekly update every Sunday( I don't want to write about only baby stuff) :)

1. I missed school last week due to a "blizzard" that never came. I have to drive two hours to school so I didn't want to make the trek there to have to turn right around. In the end, we only had snow flurries.

2. This week was my nieces birthday. She was actually born on Feb. 29th, so we don't technically have to let her turn one :D. We celebrated on Saturday with her birthday party, and she loved the bags more than the present.

3. My sister and her boyfriend came down to celebrate my sister's birthday (which was in Feb. 13, but we just now had time to celebrate). They stayed with us and we had a blast.

4. I got new shoes! They are black and pink Nike Shocks. My last pair lasted over 5 years so I was in desperate need of a new pair!

5. 67 days until I graduate from college. Thats exciting! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check it out here http://www.footballandglitter.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-2013.html

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete