Size of baby? Baby is the size of a blueberry
Maternity clothes? None really,
Stretch marks? None Sleep: I'm always tired. ALWAYS. It's terrible.
Best moment this week: Making it to 7 weeks. I'm starting to feel safe.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Everyone knows
Miss Anything? Caffeine and alcohol. I never realized how much I would want a beer when I couldn't have one.
Movement: None yet, can't wait to feel it though!
Food cravings: Fruit, specifically strawberries
Anything making you queasy or sick: For the last two days, I have been getting nauseous at night like right before dinner and then once I eat, its all better.
Symptoms: My breasts are so sore that I have to sleep in a sports bra, I'm incredibly thirsty and probably drink my weight in water everyday, and I'm so exhausted all the time now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy although i can feel myself getting irritated over silly stuff.
Have you started to show yet: I'm still very bloated, but no baby bump
Gender prediction: Still getting a boy vibe
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Wednesday! I can't wait to hear little ones heartbeat.
Maternity clothes? None really,
Stretch marks? None Sleep: I'm always tired. ALWAYS. It's terrible.
Best moment this week: Making it to 7 weeks. I'm starting to feel safe.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Everyone knows
Miss Anything? Caffeine and alcohol. I never realized how much I would want a beer when I couldn't have one.
Movement: None yet, can't wait to feel it though!
Food cravings: Fruit, specifically strawberries
Anything making you queasy or sick: For the last two days, I have been getting nauseous at night like right before dinner and then once I eat, its all better.
Symptoms: My breasts are so sore that I have to sleep in a sports bra, I'm incredibly thirsty and probably drink my weight in water everyday, and I'm so exhausted all the time now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy although i can feel myself getting irritated over silly stuff.
Have you started to show yet: I'm still very bloated, but no baby bump
Gender prediction: Still getting a boy vibe
Baby Names: Lyla Joanne and Walker Michael.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Wednesday! I can't wait to hear little ones heartbeat.
I feel so incredibly bloated. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment